Prospero Group DMCC is an international educational consultancy, based in Dubai, UAE, who have been working alongside international schools across the Middle East since 2016. We are partnered with the UK’s leading educational recruitment agency, Prospero Teaching; who have over twenty years of expertise within this competitive market. Over this time, we have supported many international teachers (UK, New Zealand, Australian, Canadian, South African and Irish) with the development of their teaching careers in the form of overseas placements within our client schools throughout the world.
What do we provide?
- Experienced consultants – British consultants with strong expertise and understanding of international educations
- Global Expertise – branches and consultants across four continents
- Quality candidates – stringent registration and vetting process
- Compliance checked – APSCo compliance accredited
- Post placement care – improving retention of staff
What do we do?
- Advertise vacancies on your behalf and promote across our worldwide network, candidate database, Prospero websites, job boards and our Prospero mobile app..
- Shortlist and filter candidates based upon your specific criteria, ensuring applications are relevant and approved by the MOE.
- Facilitate online and face to face interview opportunities.
- Assist with all related compliance and job documentation, ensuring smooth relocation and visa application.
- Provide a UAE based induction for candidates relocating overseas.
- Provision of ongoing professional development
- Post-placement support and ongoing communication with both clients and candidates
How do we ensure quality?
Primarily our candidates come from the UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada, where we have an established recruitment presence.
All candidates are fully vetted, and have been subject to our stringent safeguarding procedures. We are a Gold Standard recruitment agency and APSCo accredited, who ensure quality through appropriate candidate qualification, professional development and support.
What Schools Say About Us
“Prospero Teaching, and in particular our consultant Neil Elliott, values the feedback provided and ensures that this is taken forward whenever needed. This has resulted in preferred teachers returning to the school wherever possible and, on rare occasions, difficulties and concerns being handled swiftly and sensitively to reach a positive resolution.”
Lee Lewis, Deputy Head Teacher at Avenue Primary School – London, United Kingdom
“We have now been working with Prospero over the last few years and have been delighted with the service they have provide. Prospero go the extra mile to provide the quality our school requires to support the high achievement expected in the classroom.”
Mrs M Patel, Claremont High School – London, United Kingdom
“I have been working with Prospero for over 6 years and have been extremely happy with the service they have provided me and the school. Prospero have made every effort to understand the needs we have at the school. Prospero supports the schools high achievements by always providing us with quality teachers.”
Suzanne Kesohia, Forrest Gate Community School – London, United Kingdom