Prospero teaching is working alongside a Primary School located on the coast of Auckland who would like to welcome a Year 1-4 Teacher to join their school in the third term, starting in July 2019. The school are eager to hear from experienced and newly qualified teachers who either are looking to kick – start their teaching career or build on their current experience. The school welcome overseas trained teachers.
The School can offer you:
- Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic pupils.
- A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationships across the school.
- An experienced leadership team
- Exciting opportunities within their vibrant and multicultural community.
- A high focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members.
- Access to high quality professional development opportunities
In return, the school is looking for someone who:
- Is dedicated and driven towards improving outcomes for every child.
- Is a strong, reflective classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and lifelong learning.
- Is excited about learning and teaching and is committed to all elements of school life.
- Is passionate around raising standards for all groups of pupils.
To be considered you must:
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Be able to provide at least two different teaching or practicum references covering the last 2 years
- Have a New Zealand Teacher’s Registration or be in the process of applying for one
- Be able to commit to a July start date
- Be willing to undertake a skype based interview (if based outside of New Zealand)
- Have high expectations and a commitment to best practice
– Overseas trained teachers and Returning NZ teachers may be eligible for the Overseas Relocation Grant. Please see this link for more information: https://www.teachnz.govt.nz/assets/Uploads/Teaching-in-NZ/Teacher-Supply/ORG-Application-Guide.pdf