JOB TITLE – MFL Teacher, Dubai, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for an MFL Teacher, with experience teaching both Spanish and French, for a KHDA rated “Good” international school in Dubai, UAE.
The school is a British International IB Secondary School with a very supportive and successful MFL department and British members of SLT. The student body comprises of many nationalities with a large number of both expatriate and local Arab families.
The MFl Teacher position is open to teachers with at least two years’ teaching experience in British schools, with preference given to those with IB experience.
The school is located in the heart of the popular Emirate of Dubai, close to many of the popular tourist landmarks and just a short drive from the international airport.
- Location – Dubai, UAE
- Position – MFL Teacher
- Type of work – MFL Teacher – Spanish and French
- Contract or position start date – August 2019
- Duration / Likely Duration – 2 years
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – July 2021
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum £2200 – 3400 per month tax-free DOE
- Remuneration – accommodation/housing allowance, medical insurance, visa, annual flights, free school place
- Hours – 7:30 am – 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant teaching qualification with QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an MFL Teacher teaching both Spanish and French
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year or willing to complete new training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team