JOB TITLE – Art Teacher, Doha, Qatar
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for an outstanding and passionate Art Teacher to join a world-class IB international school in Doha, Qatar.
The school is highly reputable in the international school sector and is an accredited IB World School, offering the IB curriculum from PYP up to DP level.
Due to expansion, the school requires an exceptional Art Teacher to join their growing art department for the next academic year. The department is well-resourced and the school’s purpose-built campus benefits from state-of-the-art facilities.
- Location – Doha, Qatar
- Position – Art Teacher
- Type of work – Art Teacher
- Contract or position start date – 1st September 2019
- Duration– 2 years; until end of the academic year (July 2021)
- Contract or position end date– July 2021
- Contract type – 2 year contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – MINIMUM rate 10,000-15,000 Qatari Riyals (£2100-3100) per month, tax free salary and excellent remuneration package (NB this is the minimum salary and will depend on your number of years teaching)
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm, plus parents evenings, etc
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PGCE or B.Ed. with Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year’s teaching experience in the UK or a British international school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year or willing to complete new training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Art Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team